another step along the road to becoming a crazy cat lady, walk with me as i explore the lighter side of interpreting opinions my cats don't really have

Monday, July 18, 2011

humans kinda suck

today we have a special guest post from our house guests, spike and nala


spike, tell us about yourself


















spike: well i come from a broken home. my dad had to go away for a little while and i was supposed to move in with him soon at his new place down south. but my mom decided not to wait and took me and my big sister, nala, to kitty jail. it was super crowded. my dad found out and made some calls and this human came to get me. she didn't know about nala then but she sent another human back for nala later and now we are staying in what she keeps calling a 'guest room' i don't know why we can't check out the rest of the house and it's kind of annoying. but we have food and water and a really weird litter box with a lid. but it's kind of neat to see deer and birds and stuff out the window so we do that a lot.


spike, i think the human told you about why you can't go out. there's a door that you could get out of and get lost outside. there's coyotes and scary stuff out there.


spike: so when do we get to go to dad's? this is boring.

as soon as we can find you a ride to florida. we're working on it

spike:
whatever.

nala, why don't you share a little bit about your side of the story?




























nala:
brush me! brush meeeeeee! bruuuuuuuuuuuuush me! brushmebrushmebrushmebrushmebrushme. BRUSH ME!!!




i think that's all we're going to get out of nala today folks.
if you know of anyone who wants to help get spike and nala home from central NC to the east coast of florida, not far from west palm beach, leave a comment!

























dedicated short link: http://tinyurl.com/3za8t8d

1 comment: